Thursday 17 October 2013

PROMOTING THE WHORE WHILST BULLYING THE GODLY WOMAN...



Who is always promotting the whore and giving grief to the Godly woman?

We all know about Revelation in the Bible, portraying the young harlot in red
living it up with the senile beast whilst the godly woman gets
persecuted by the old dragon...

I had a strange but edifying dream last night where I was at the office of a top senior male scientist or doctor....
his secretary was older than me and much more fuller figured...
We both got treated with the same contempt by this patronizing senior male...

Strangely ....as it always happens in dreams....there was a red outfit which was suiting
both of us, his secretary and myself...she wanted to wear it and I wanted to buy it
from him as he happened to sell it...
But he started to become abusive as he told us we were too old to be seen wearing it... only a young
girl could be seen wearing it according to him...
He was an old man and he was actually dating a very young girl
He said it was allright to buy it from him since this was one of the ways he
was making money... lots of money... but not to be seen in it...

At the beginning when I had seen the red outfit which was nice looking I did
not think much of it ...except that it looked nice...however now I started to look at it
in a totally different way....

The secretary was very depressed and cried because she found it was abusive that she
could not wear it ... She seemed to have a very tormented relationship with her boss
who was bullying her and was verbally abusive to her
However she seemed to cling to whatever he said as if she had to obey him
She turned to me in despair and said It seems he wants to bury me alive...
to prevent me from living...

I told her why do you need his validation to be yourself?
Why do you need his approval to do whatever you wish to do ?

Looking at the red outfit I formerly wanted to buy
I simply added
Who wants to wear the scarlet outfit of the whore anyhow?
Leave it to his young whore!

We dont want it and we dont need it....

All that seemed to be a revelation to the secretary... I saw a new light on her face...
as if she got her life back...
what was surprising is that she never thought about this before!!!

The old doctor was very upset and told me why dont you buy it????
as he needed obviously our money to finance his expansive lifestyle...

I told the secretary ...
see, he is the one who needs us...
Dont you realise that you only need to take back your power!
and stop blaming yourself, torturing yourself about what he tells you
your inadequacies are...

Friends, I am sharing this dream with you because of the continual grief the media
is giving mature women whilst crowning young whores only on the merit of looking young
and sexy and being ready to sell their souls to prostitution to get there faster...
destroying families and society in their ambitious race against the biological clock...

Marriages,Families and Godly women have many enemies nowadays....
We are all suffering from an elitist snobbish model imposed by some senior men in power...
who believe that their birth right as males grants them to use young female toys as whores
and older heavy labour females as slaves...

Godly women who are pure and work hard to serve their family and their nation are presented as
undesirable cows because seen as non sexually attractive anymore so they are punished backstage...

Ladies dont keep on making the same mistake which is to resign from your place of leadership
because you are told you dont have the politically correct biological youth empty plastic looks!

Ladies our world need your leadership in feminine virtues to balance good male values in our
universe and save our planet!

Why do you listen to SENILE SLAVE TRADER dictating you ... and bullying you?
Why do you think you need his approval????? his validation????

Simply stop buying his red outfit... leave it to the whore...

You can make your own ...
Whatever colour you like... even red....
and WEAR IT!!!

When I had a spiritual revelation, very young, I did the opposite of what many young girls do nowadays...
I refused to wear the red outfit and to be promotted just because of my youth and looks....
and refused to corrupt and prostitute my soul for success....

I chose to take the narrow path instead... to remain pure...

However I admit I went a bit too far on the other extreme...
in my right obsession not to seduce males or not to use in any way my looks to fulfill my destiny...
I ended up making myself ugly and lost years of my life not enjoying the physical appearence God had
given me...

I am afraid I believe that in religions today, Godly women are told, still by senior males in charge...
to be too modest.... and this excessive modesty turns to denying the physical beauty God gave them...

I made a similar mistake when younger by rendering myself ugly
so that I regret I did not enjoy the
natural divine beauty given to me reflecting the glory of God...

Dont make the same mistake ... Religions.. not God are asking women to render themselves ugly or to hide...Your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and your natural beauty glorifies God...your father!

We should not of course reveal our private parts like whores do... but within a decent dress
code we can enjoy the divine natural beauty God gave us at any age or size...

This beauty has nothing to do with what the air brushed models prostituting themselves to the
evil spirit of this world dicktats...

The enemy of our soul will always get at you through negative thinking ....inciting you
to hate yourself, to blame yourself so to procrastinate and get depressed...

Because he knows that only wise mature women have the keys to save our planet by edifying
our universe through upholding spiritual feminine virtues to balance good male values...

I know this dream sounds a bit silly... mainly the reaction of the older secretary...
but unfortunately many of us might recognise ourselves in her submissive
attitude to self-blame and self-destruction....
Like me, she enjoyed the beautiful red outfit... she looked so desperate not to be allowed to be seen in it...

However not wearing it under the evil
senior male terms was a protection, a reward, not a punishment...

This is also a parabole to all of us, males and females,
since Our Saviour died to free us from
the slavery imposed on us by our former cruel master....

So lets ignore his voice bullying us to destroy us and turn to the Lord who is loving us back to life...

Jesus, our Lord, has given us a white new dress to wear with pride instead!


To focus on your mission and do it at its best... it's essential for you to love yourself...
refuse the brainwashing of the media and focus on the divine love and wisdom building you up....

For this reason, also take pride in your appareance whether fuller figured or smaller
at any age... in a decent way but creative and colourfull manner....
not following the dictat of the fashion...


You dont need to hide like a mouse to be pure and decent....

You are a good godly woman and you deserve the best...

SMILE!
BE HAPPY!
BE WELL!

and DARE TO MOVE FORWARD IN YOUR INSPIRING SPIRITUAL LEADERSHIP!

Much love to all,
sister lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment